Engage and Grow drives Employee Engagement and bottom-line profit
Research* suggests that only 17% of the UK workforce is engaged and 26% are actively disengaged. This has huge implications for company performance and staff retention.
So what can the business leader do to improve the situation?
Training is great but it doesn’t necessarily work when we need to change people’s habits and view of their workplace.
Engage and Grow is different. It is not conventional training but an action-based programme which turns disengaged employees into fully engaged leaders in just 12 weeks.
Simple Action-Based Programme
Engage and Grow offers a simple action-based programme which turns disengaged employees into fully engaged leaders within a twelve week period. As a business owner ask yourself these following questions:
- Do you feel your employees are slacking and not performing to expected high standards or efficiency?
- Does it seem like you’re stuck in your business and you’re picking up their work because they are not pulling their weight?
- Do you believe that there is a lack of care for your business in your teams and they are just waiting for their pay check at the end of the month?
- Do you sense there is a lack of engagement in your business which is impacting your customer service and bottom line?
- Do you have one or more “rotten apples” in your business that love to sabotage and create a negative atmosphere?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to any of the questions above then it is highly likely that your business is suffering from the “cancer” of disengaged employees which will be costing you and your business emotional stress and money. To find out the extent of the problem why not register here to get your free Engagement Survey to distribute amongst your staff? If you don’t think that your business suffers from any of these conditions you should just register and take part anyway to measure your results. Either way, their answers are anonymous and you may well be very surprised by the results!
The Engage and Grow programme has been designed (over a 9 year period) to increase profit, leadership and productivity. It’s not rocket science – if your staff are more motivated your sales and bottom-line are going to increase. Creating highly engaged employees also provides:
- Improved customer engagement
- Lower sick days
- A united and powerful workplace culture
- A re-energised and fun work environment
- A huge decrease in employee turnover
- Fewer human errors, and
- More time for managers and business owners
The Engage and Grow program is different from others in that there are literally no pens and paper involved – it’s all action based. It also tends to develop the leadership skills of all members of staff, regardless of their level in the company as it holds staff publicly accountable to deliver on agreed outcomes. 99.5% of participants would highly recommend the programme which has proved extremely popular with members of staff.
“The Engagement and Culture programme was huge for us! By engaging twenty five team members, it allowed the company to achieve its best sales month for seven years” – Brayden Haynes, CEO, Full House Group.
It’s Time to Take the Twelve Week Challenge!
For your company to be successful employee engagement is absolutely crucial which is why specialist coaching in these areas is so important. Contact me now if you would like tools and the coaching to understand the importance of staff engagement within your business.